Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wrestlemania Food and Blogs - I Almost Forgot!


So I told you all last week that we would be watching Wrestlemania this past weekend.  Well, it was quite entertaining and certainly a good time with good friends!  There were a lot of great matches and great drama on the TV, and lots of great food being made here!

I meant to post this on Monday, after Wrestlemania, but I forgot. Heidi has her own blog, called Chubby Bunny Shrinks her Tail, and she wrote a blog about all of the awesome food we had during our "Wrestlemania Party". You can check out Heidi's Blog here and the specific blog post for Wrestlemania is here.  She detailed our three course snacking in great detail, with good pictures of each dish, and it was all delicious!  I told her I was going to share it on my blog so that we weren't duplicating efforts! :) 

Something else I'd love to share with all of you is Kristi's website, and blog, that is about a variety of topics, from comics, to movies, to TV, and now most recently to wrestling.  Kristi's website, Pop Culture Sushi, is a great venue for all you need to know about geeky, and sometimes not-so-geeky culture.  After Wrestlemania, Kristi expanded her blog to include wrestling and wrote a pretty amusing blog about it! 

Kristi's best friend, Erin, is a die hard wrestling fan, and was actually at Wrestlemania this year with her brother! She has a great blog all about wrestling, called Ring Ramblings, and I'm sure she will be writing all about her Wrestlemania experience once she is home. Check it out for some actual wrestling knowledge and opinions written by a great girl! 

Ok, I think that's enough promoting my friends' blogs for now, but seriously, they're all awesome and you should check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment