Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dedicated to Heidi, for being awesome!

I wanted to share with all of you what I was surprised with this morning on my way out the door to the Weight Watchers meeting.  Kristi, my fiancee, and I live with our friend Heidi in her house. Heidi is also one of my bridesmaids. As I said in a previous post, Heidi is also doing Weight Watchers, and is very supportive and a great inspiration for me, especially with her fancy cooking ideas sometimes! This morning she surprised me by leaving a great big inspirational message on a wall of her kitchen that she made into a chalk board.  This psyched me up for the meeting and certainly started my day off well.  She knew my goal today was to hit 10 pounds and while I didn't do it, seeing this really made my day! I wanted to share with everyone, and to say THANK YOU HEIDI for your friendship and your support! I should mention that she also put a piece of Press n' Seal on the glass slider door to the porch that said "Good Luck Sarah". So awesome. :) Below is a picture of the chalkboard surprise from this morning, sorry for the "inside jokes" but you get the idea! Pretty awesome huh?


I couldn't help but share it with you all! :) So as you saw in my last post, I had sort of a rough morning, which could easily start my downward spiral for the week. Instead of allowing that, I took a little nap to reset myself, and spent some nice quiet time with Kristi.  Once we were hungry, I went and made us a delicious healthy lunch.  Very simple: A sandwich (turkey deli meat, cheese, light mayo and lettuce), fresh fruit (apple and pear) and veggies (cucumber and carrots), light ranch dip, and a sweet ending with a 2pt chocolate cupcake (made with club soda) that had sugar free banana pudding in the center, made by Heidi.  See below for a picture of our yummy lunch!


Not sure what the rest of the day will hold, but I'm feel much better than I was earlier. A loss is a loss and 1.6lbs is nothing to be ashamed of!

1 comment:

  1. 1.6 pounds every week for a year is 83.2 pounds! That's a pretty good year's weight loss. Your leader mentioned a few times that her average was only 1 1/2 pounds per week.

    ReplyDelete